This product is not FDA cleared. In the United States, Face Shields are currently considered Class I 510(k) exempt products by the Federal Drug Administration. Based on current FDA Guidance, these Face Shields do not require FDA clearance.
Per current FDA Guidance:
• These products are not “surgical masks” or “full face respirators”. A safety data sheet with respect to the materials included in these products is provided.
• The products are not recommended for use in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; use in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high (without the use of a primary barrier such as a N95 or surgical mask); and use in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas.
• The product does not make any claims of particulate filtration or possession of antibacterial or anti-viral properties.
UpShield offers the best retail and wholesale price, so customers will be responsible to pay for shipping. UpShield won’t be responsible for any delay or damage during transportation.
Return & Replacement
All UpShield purchases come with a 30-day return policy. If you are unsatisfied with your UpShield purchase, you are entitled to a full refund if you meet the below criteria:
- You purchased the product directly from our official website (www.myticktalk.com) or Amazon. Items purchased through authorized resellers, like Amazon, must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refund policies.
- You can provide your UpShield order number.
- You submitted the return request within 30 days from the date of order.
- You returned the product, including all parts, unopened and in its original packaging. If the product has been opened, we will not accept the return.
If your return fails to meet any of the above criteria, we will be unable to accept the return.Printing Odor
When a customer first receives the product and opens the package, there could be a little printer ink odor, which is normal.
Using this product will not completely avoid the risk of virus infections, we still recommend wearing masks with the UpShield for high risk contact and to wash your hands as well as reduce going out and maintaining social distancing.